This stylish full band bra can be made with or without underwires and features a power bar for push-ahead support, as well as a split lower cup for extra room.
It has been specially designed to use with Simplex and other low-stretch fabrics, which give the best support and a flattering profile. This is the pattern featured in The Bra-makers Manual. The pattern has two views - one with lace trim on the upper cup and one made without lace. Both views use fabric for extra comfortable straps.
This pattern is available in over 90 sizes. Be sure to pick the size range that suits your needs. Each pattern has 20 sizes included in the envelope! All patterns have both French and English instructions!
What size bra do you need? Follow Beverley's instructions here
- 0.5m of low-stretch knit such as Duoplex or Simplex
- 0.3m of power net for the back band
- 0.6m of scalloped edge lace
- 1.0m of plush-back elastic for the bottom band
- 1.5m of plush-back elastic for the top band
- 0.5m of 1/4" wide stabiliser for the neckline
- 0.5m of strap elastic
- 1 set of sliders and rings
- 1.0m of underwire casing
- Hook and eye for the back
- 1 bow embellishment for the front (optional)
- 1 set of underwires in your size (optional)